Thursday, September 1, 2011

I need to write a blog post,

but I am utterly overwhelmed with packing up our life to move in 15 days.

Also,

Here's my reminder to support my husband's hometown and what feels like my hometown a little too (and is coincidentally right next door to where my parents moved 6 years ago). Goderich was hit by an F3 Tornado on August 21, 2011. They need your support to get back on their feet and return this gorgeous town to its former glory.
check out www.goderich.ca

{Those wishing to make a financial donation to the Goderich Disaster Relief Fund, can do so at any Chartered Bank and the Goderich Community Credit Union. Other donations (food, clothing etc or to volunteer) please contact 211. If you are calling long distance please call 1-866-743-7818.}


No comments:

Post a Comment